30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND, no questions asked. However, if the reason for return isn’t quality-related, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
12-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
Nebula’s products are warrantied to be free from material and workmanship defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. Within this period, Nebula will provide a replacement and cover any return shipping costs for products that fail in normal use.
Please Note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days from the date they’re issued by Nebula Support.
1. Will the replacement product be the same as the defective product?
Nebula will replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. After a repair, firmware upgrade, or replacement the warranty period will continue from the date of the original purchase
2. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
The warranty does not cover consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of data or loss of income). Nor does it offer compensation for damage caused by activities you undertook, such as: self-repair, maintenance, installing firmware updates, or saving or restoring data.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply if:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
- The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or persons.
- The defect is the result of excessive use outside of the intended purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
- The defect is caused by connecting peripherals, accessories, or additional equipment other than those recommended in the user manual.
- The unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation or water (unless the user manual expressly states that
- the product may be rinsed).
- Normal wear and tear, or replacement of parts that are, by their nature, consumable (e.g. vacuum cleaner bags, or filter cartridges).
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured or approved for use in the country where you use the product (which might occur it the product is imported).
- The product does not function properly due to problems with access to, or connection with, service providers, such as: interruptions in the access networks (e.g. TV cable, satellite or internet), faults on the subscriber's or the correspondent's line, local network fault (cabling, file server, user's line) and faults in the transmission network (interference, scrambling, faults or poor network quality).
- Products purchased from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products outside of their warranty period (unless otherwise stated).
- Products provided free of charge.
In addition, Nebula reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
3. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
4. How do I claim the warranty?
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and try all troubleshooting suggestions first.
- If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact us at support@SeeNebula.com, or call toll-free: 1-800-988-7973. Our friendly service representatives are always just a phone call or an email away.
- Technical Support and Service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9am -5pm (PT).
To be able to help you efficiently when you contact Nebula or its service partners please have available:
- The product type- or model number (also sometimes called model ID).
- The proof-of-purchase (e.g. original invoice) indicating the date of purchase, seller name, and the model number of the product.
- The product serial number as specified on the product.
- The model number and the serial number can be found on the back or bottom of the product.
5. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Amazon order number for a purchase made through AnkerDirect.
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Nebula reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
6. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through AnkerDirect, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name, or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized Nebula reseller, you may contact the reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or to claim the warranty on your behalf.
7. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The original warranty remains in effect and will be counted from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
8. If I take my Nebula abroad, can I still claim the warranty?
Yes. If the item is taken out the purchasing country, we will still take care of all quality-related issues. However, international shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-988-7973, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (PT)
- Website Live Chat: Mon-Fri 5pm-9pm (PT)